SMARTIES MINI TREAT BOXES


Hello, welcome back everyone!
Today I have a simple gift packaging idea to share with you all,
These little treat boxes make perfect last minute treat ideas for Christmas.
 
Today’s project features a childhood favourite, Smarties Mini Treat Boxes!
I’ve wrapped up a bunch of these to hand out to the kids on Christmas day.

 
The base of the packaging is made with the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper,
Using the Stampin' Trimmer to cut and score the paper to complete my box cover template.
 
The adorable little sentiment comes from the Cheers To The Year Clear Mount Stamp Set,
I've stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.
I’ve then used the Layering Circle Framelits Dies to die cut out the sentiment.
 
To add some sparkle to the project, I’ve used Silver Glimmer Paper to die cut a pine sprig,
The sprig was made with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot, die cutting machine.

 
To add a pop of colour to the treat box I’ve used the versatile Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies,
Die cutting the cute little deer out of Old Olive Cardstock, you’ll be seeing this little guy a lot!
 
Putting the treat box together was simple, I wrapped my box with my template made from the
Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper, adhering the flaps down with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
 
I added a small amount of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the sentiment circle to attach the
Silver Mini Sequin Trim, before adding a few Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. This added a nice pop
of dimension to the treat box so it wasn’t completely flat.

 
I then used Snail Adhesive to adhere the silver pine sprig to the box and lastly I popped
the deer up with a Mini Stampin' Dimensionals so it was the same height as the sentiment.
 
To finish the box off I added a little silver star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack.
 
I hope you enjoyed this simple gift packing idea.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 PROJECT SUPPLY LIST
 

No comments