CASOLOGY WEEK 239 - LANDMARK

 
Hello, happy Sunday everyone!
Today’s card I created for this week’s CASology challenge,
Our new cue card for week 239 at CASology is “LANDMARK”.
 
 
I’ve chosen to create a simple one layer card design with minimal colour,
I’ve gone with a popular landmark that I’m sure most people will recognise.
 
My card base is an A2 top folding card made out of Whisper White Thick Cardstock,
Again I’ve used the Stampin' Trimmer for all my trimming and paper scoring today.

 
The focal image on today's card is from the Chase Your Dreams Clear Mount Stamp Set,
I stamped the Empire State Building onto my card base in crisp Basic Black Archival Ink.
 
The little sentiment also comes from the same Chase Your Dreams Clear Mount Stamp Set,
Again I’ve used Basic Black Archival Ink to stamp the sentiment directly on the card base.
 
To add another faux layer of detail to the card design but without actually adding a layer
I’ve added a small amount of light pen flicking using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.

 
Lastly I added a wee heart Brights Enamel Shape in Real Red to the side of the building,
This added a nice pop of colour to the design without overpowering the focal image.
 
I hope you enjoyed this simple landmark card design,
Thanks so much for stopping by!

PROJECT SUPPLY LIST

2 comments

  1. I love the bright pop of red from that perfectly placed heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete