CAROUSEL BIRTHDAY - BIRTHDAY CARD

 
Hello, happy Saturday everyone!
Today I have a quick and easy birthday card to share with you all,
I’ve used one of my favourite stamp sets from the new 2017 Occasions Catalogue.
 
For those of you who know me, you know I’m pretty fond of the “less is more” style,
I’ve used that same style for today’s card opting to keep things minimal, but still cute!

For today’s project I made an A2 top folding card out of Whisper White Thick Cardstock,
Using the oh so handy Stampin' Trimmer (Metric) to do all my trimming and paper scoring.

 
The focal image on today's card is from the Carousel Birthday Clear Mount Stamp Set.
I’ve stamped the gorgeous little Carousel Horse onto my card front in Blushing Bride Ink.
 
To give my card a matching envelope I also stamped the little Carousel Horse repeatedly
onto the back flap of a Whisper White C6 Envelope, using Blushing Bride Ink once again.
 
The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set,
I've stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink onto my Basic Black sentiment strip before
heat embossing the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.

 
I adhered the heat embossed sentiment stripe over the middle of the Carousel Horse,
adhering the strip down with a Foam Adhesive Stripe to give the card some dimension.
 
Lastly I added three Subtles Enamel Shapes in Blushing Bride around the horse image.
There you have it, a super quick and easy card for when you’re pressed for time.
 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and get some crafting time in,
Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments