STAMPIN' UP! - TINY TREAT BOXES


Hello, Happy Monday everyone!
Today I’m excited to share these adorable tiny treat boxes that I made,
These are quick and easy to make and are super simple to mass produce.
 
Inside each tiny treat box is an EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Organic Lip Balm.
Since its summer here in New Zealand these are a perfect Christmas summer gift!

 
To begin I assembled the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, these are super easy to make!
These boxes come flat packed but are very easy to assemble, even for a beginner.
 
To decorate each tiny treat box I added two very simple elements, paper and ribbon!
 
The small belly bands are made from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack.
Using one sheet of 6x6 DSP the bands are cut to 1 ½ “ wide, scored at 2” at both ends.
 
Inside each tiny treat box is a small amount of natural wood wool as my packaging fill,
This gives the EOS Lip Balms something to sit on and stops them rolling around the box.

 
Lastly I tied some Cherry Cobbler 3/8" (1 CM) Silky Taffeta Ribbon around each box,
This adds a nice pop of colour to each box and holds everything firmly in place.
 
These were such fun to make, and I can’t wait to give them out to everyone!
I hope you enjoyed these adorable tiny treat boxes and give them a try.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- Project supply list -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
Stampin' Trimmer (Metric)
Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
3/8" (1 CM) Ribbon Silky Taffeta Combo Pack


No comments