HOLIDAY CUTIE - ACTION WOBBLER CARD

 
Hello, Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I have a fun and easy card design to share with you all.
I'm using a cute Unity Stamp Company Stamp kit for todays card design.
 
Today’s card also features the fun and interactive Art Impressions Mini Action Wobblers.
These gadgets are so neat, allowing you to pop up almost any image and make them
wiggle and jiggle around on your card front.

To begin today's project I started with the card base,  making an A2 top folding card,
using the Stampin' Trimmer for my cutting and scoring, using White Linen Cardstock.

 
I started by stamping my sentiment onto my card front using the Holiday Cutie Stamp kit,
Stamping the little “Tis The Season To be Jolly” sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
 
I then stamped the gorgeous little penguin that comes in the Holiday Cutie Stamp kit
above my sentiment, also stamping the penguin image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
 
I stamped the penguin image once more with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a piece of scrap
Whisper White Cardstock and coloured the image in using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

 
I then fussy cut out my coloured image using my Paper Snip Scissors, adhering the coloured
penguin onto the card base with an Art Impressions Mini Action Wobbler to give the card
design a fun and interactive affect.
 
As a finishing touch to the action wobbler penguin I added some Clear Wink Of Stella to
the little penguins scarf, giving the card design a little sparkle and some added interest.
 
A fun and easy card design made in under 30 minutes, and oh so cute!
A great card for younger children with that fun interactive element.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Paper Snips - Scissors
Stampin' Trimmer (Metric)
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
 
….
 
UNITY STAMP COMPANY
 
Holiday Cutie - Stamp kit
 
….
 
OTHER SUPPLIES
 
Trophee Board - White Linen 240 GSM Paper
Art Impressions - Mini Action Wobbles - 12 Pack
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Turquoises - BT2 & BT4
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Cool Grays - IG4 & IG6
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - Yellows - OR1 (Orange)


No comments