FOR YOUR MISTLE "TOES"


Hello, Welcome back everyone!
Today I’m sharing a quirky last minute gift bag idea with you all.
These gift bags are great if you’re in a hurry or for that forgotten present!
 
Inside each gift bag is a Essie Nail Polish, a manicure set and a small hand lotion.
This is a cute gift idea for anyone who enjoys pretty nails or just a bit of “me time”.

 
With my nail polish gift idea sorted I wanted a cute and quirky sentiment to match,
So as I’ve done with past projects, I designed my own digital sentiment using GIMP.
 
I printed my sentiment onto a sheet of Trophee Board White Linen 240 GSM Cardstock,
This paper holds up well to printing and leaves a clean ink impression on the cardstock.
To cut out my banner tag sentiment I’ve used the Stampin’ Up! Banners Framelits Dies.

 
The printed gift bag I’m using comes from the retired Stampin’ Up! Celebration Basics Kit,
Alternatively you could also use the Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags or Glassine Gift Bags that
Stampin’ Up! supplies, either of these bags would work well for this project.
 
For my “untraditional” mistletoe I used the MFT Die-namics Medium Leafy Flourish die,
Die cutting the mistletoe out of some gorgeous Stampin’ Up! Gold Glimmer Paper.

 
To assemble the gift bags I’ve attached the banner sentiment and gold mistletoe to the
top of the bag using a Heidi Swapp Gold Binder Clip to hold everything firmly in place.
 
A stunning last minute gift bag idea made with minimal supplies!
I hope this gives you some inspiration for that last minute gift.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- project supply list -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Gold Glimmer Paper
Banners Framelits Dies
Celebration Basics Kit - RETIRED
 
….
 
MY FAVORITE THINGS
 
Die-namics - Medium Leafy Flourish
 
….
 
OTHER SUPPLIES
 
Trophee Board - White Linen 240 GSM Cardstock
Heidi Swapp - MINC Collection - Gold Binder Clips


No comments