POPPY BUNDLE - THANK YOU CARD


Hello, welcome back everyone!
Today I have a special Thank You card to share with you all,
Today’s card was created using stamps from Unity Stamp Company.
 
Today’s card I made for Andrea Garvick, the director of customer services at Unity,
Andrea has gone above and beyond helping me over the last few months and I just wanted
to send her a little something to let her know all her help has been tremendously appreciated.


I started off by making an A2 top folding card out of Trophee Board White Linen cardstock,
Using my We R Memory Keepers Trim & Score Board to do all my trimming and paper scoring.
 
For the focal image on today's card I’ve used the gorgeous little Poppy Bundle Itty Bitty Stamp Kit,
I stamped the poppy flowers onto my card front using Versamark ink and then sprinkled the image
with Rangers Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder before heat embossing the image with my heat tool
 
While I had everything out I also heat embossed the poppy flower bundle onto the back flap of a
Whisper White C6 Envelope, using Rangers Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder again to add a nice touch.
 
 
The little Thank You sentiment comes from the Best Fishes Stamp kit, I masked off the bottom half of the
sentiment to just have the words “Thank You”, I've stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink onto my
Basic Black sentiment strip before heat embossing it with Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder.
 
To assemble the card I adhered the sentiment stripe over the middle of the poppy flower bundle,
adhering the strip down with a Foam Adhesive Strip to give the card some dimension and depth.
 
I wanted to keep this card design minimal with a lot of open white space but I felt it just needed
another small embellishment, so I added three Doodlebug Designs Beetle Black Enamel Dots
around the focal image.
 
 
This card looks so pretty in real life with that gorgeous Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder,
I hope Andrea likes her little gift I got her and this sparkly gold thank you card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Heat Tool
Versamark Ink Pad
Foam Adhesive Strips
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Whisper White C6 Envelopes
 
….
 
UNITY STAMP COMPANY
 
Best Fishes - Stamp Kit
Poppy Bundle - Itty Bitty Stamp kit
 
….
 
SIMON SAYS STAMP
 
EK Success - Powder Tool Applicator
Rangers - Embossing Powder Gold Tinsel
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Rangers - Embossing Powder Super Fine White
Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Enamel Dots


No comments