WOODLAND DEER | REPEAT STAMPING

 
Hello, Happy Monday everyone!
Today I have created a card featuring easy repeat stamping.
 
Repeat stamping is a great technique, it may look difficult but is in fact super easy to create,
This is a fantastic way to stretch smaller stamp images and gives the card a totally new look.

 
For today’s card design I’ve chosen to use one of the many beautiful stamp sets available
from Unity Stamp Company, I'm using one of my favorite stamp sets created by Angie Blom.
 
I started by making an A2 top folding card out of Thick Whisper White smooth cardstock,
Using my We R Memory Keepers Trim & Score Board to do all my trimming and paper scoring.
 
Using the floral antlers from the Woodland Deer stamp set from Unity Stamp Company,
I stamped my entire pattern in only one colour, using Stampin’ Up! Rich Razzlebberry ink.


I started off by stamping once in the middle of the card front as a sort of rough guide line,
I then stamped once more to the left and right, giving me a compete row of floral antlers.
I’ve repeated this process down the card until the whole card front had a nice pattern.

 
To keep the sentiment minimal I opted to use the Altenew Label love stamp set,
Stamping my label onto Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
 
Lastly I fussy cut out the label and adhered it to my card front using Foam Adhesive Strips,
This gave the card a bit of dimension and some added depth, so it wasn’t completely flat.
 
A quick and easy card design that was super fun to make.
I hope you enjoyed this repeat stamping idea,
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Foam Adhesive Strips
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Whisper White Thick A4 Cardstock
Rich Razzlebberry Classic Stampin' Pad
 
….
 
UNITY STAMP COMPANY
 
Woodland Deer - Red Rubber Stamp Kit
 
….
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Altenew - Label Love Stamp Set
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board


No comments