GOLDEN THANKS


Hello, Happy Wednesday!
Recently I did a rather large haul at My Favorite Things (MFT) and  Lil' Inker Designs (LID),
Today’s card features some of the dies I got from both companies. 

I used MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 22 as my main building block for this card,
I started by die cut some pretty pattern paper from Rosie Studios using the large one corner rounded stitched panel, taking Basic Black cardstock I die cut the awesome peek-a-boo cover up as well as a sentiment strip, I also die cut another of the sentiment stripes using some retired Moonlight DSP.

Now I could of used the circle that came in the Blueprints set but I wanted to tie in that stitched theme from the one corner rounded  piece so I took a stitched circle from LID and die cut some Blackberry Bliss cardstock, I also die cut two stitched rectangles to go behind my peek-a-boo piece, I die cut one using a Project Life Grid Card and the other using Blackberry Bliss cardstock again, I also ran the Blackberry Bliss die cut through my Cuttlebug using the Pretty Print Embossing Folder to give my card design some more interest. Lastly I took one of my favourite word dies from LID and die cut the word “Thanks” three times using Basic Black cardstock and once using Gold Foil Paper. 

 
Now for my favourite part - Assembling the card front!
Before starting I took some Basic Black cardstock and made a top folding A2 card.
Taking the large stitched pattern paper piece I adhered this straight to my card base,
I adhered the two stitched rectangles next layering them semi crisscrossed on top of each other,
I propped the Peek-a-boo die cut up on some Foam Dots to give the card some added dimension.
I glued my three Basic Black “Thanks” pieces on top of one another and added the Gold Foil Paper on the very top - this just gave it some dimension without been too much. I placed both sentiment stripes under the Thanks die cut as more of an embellishment than anything else, To finish off my card I added a few Doodlebug Design Enamel Dots and that was my card done.
 
I highly recommend checking out these two companies, they both offer really great products.
  The prices are affordable and they ship worldwide - Yeah for us crafters in New Zealand !
Thanks for reading,
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Gold Foil Sheets
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Project Life 4" X 3" Grid Cards
Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack - RETIRED
Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - RETIRED
 
.
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Tombow - Adhesive Stamp Runner Tape
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board 
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
Doodlebug Design - Sprinkles - Enamel Dots - Beetle Black

.
 
My Favorite Things
 
Die-Namics Blueprints 22
 
.
 
Lil' Inker Designs
 
Thanks Word Die
Stitched Mats - Circles
Stitched Mats - Rectangles


No comments