EASTERN PALACE SUITE - FRIENDS FOREVER

 
Hello, happy Sunday everyone!
Today I have a simple friendship card design to share with you all,
I'll be show casing a new suite from the 2017 - 2018 Annual Catalogue.
 
Today’s card design is all about the new Eastern Palace Suite Bundles,
I’ve also used one of the new gorgeous 2017 - 2019 In Colors, Tranquil Tide.

 
My card base is an A2 top folding card made out of Whisper White Thick Cardstock,
Again I’ve used the Stampin' Trimmer for all my trimming and paper scoring today.
 
To create the background for my card design I’ve used two of the stamps from the new
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set, the five petal medallion and the dotted circle.
Stamping the images in Tranquil Tide Ink and Crumb Cake Ink, directly onto the card front.
 
To give my card a pretty matching envelope I’ve also stamped onto the back flap of a
Whisper White C6 Envelope, using the same two stamps as for the stamped background.

 
I had to show off the beautiful Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, they are absolutely stunning!
I’ve used the gorgeous large flower medallion die and have die cut it from a Gold Foil Sheet.
 
The Friends Forever sentiment also comes from the Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set,
I've stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink onto my Tranquil Tide Cardstock before heat
embossing the sentiment with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.
 
I’ve then used the Layering Circle Framelits Dies to die cut out the Friends Forever sentiment,
The circle fits perfectly into the centre of the gold foil flower medallion, completing the flower.

 
I adhered the flower medallion over the stamped background using Stampin' Dimensionals,
I've then popped up the sentiment with more Stampin' Dimensionals onto the foil flower.
This adds a 3D effect to the medallion flower and also gives the card design dimension.
 
Three gold sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment pack completed this card,
I attached them with the Fine Tip Glue Pen, great for adhering tiny embellishments!
 
I hope you enjoyed this friendship card using the new Eastern Palace Suite.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST
 

No comments