YEAR OF CHEER TOFFEE TREAT BOXES


Hello, good morning everyone!
Today I’m excited to share these gorgeous treat boxes with you.
The treat boxes feature a few stunning products from the Year of Cheer suite!
 
Each treat box is filled with Bonbons (chewy toffee bites, coated in icing sugar),
I’ll be giving these little boxes to the darling girls at work as a little end of year treat!

 
To begin I assembled all the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, these are super easy to make!
These boxes come flat packed but are very easy to assemble, even for a beginner.
 
The copper belly bands are made from the Year Of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper,
I’ve used the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut down the paper strips to 6” long by 1 ½ “ wide each.
 
Each box is then tied with Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon around the belly band,
This adds a neutral touch to that busy copper foil design and holds everything firmly in place.

 
Next using Silver Glimmer Paper I’ve die cut two pine sprigs using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
and the Big Shot, die cutting machine to make light work of the task. I’ve then attached
these to the top of the belly bands with Snail Adhesive, placing the stems under the bow.
 
The cute little tag sentiment comes from the Cheers To The Year Clear Mount Stamp Set,
I've stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink onto some Basic Gray Cardstock before
using the Heat Tool to heat emboss the sentiment in White Stampin' Emboss Powder.

 
To create the tags I’ve die cut out the sentiments using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
I’ve then used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to create the tag holes for tying each tag,
I chose to use some retired Silver Cording Trim to attach each tag to the treat boxes.
 
This is such a beautiful suite with so many stunning creative possibilities. 
Have a lovely week and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 PROJECT SUPPLY LIST
 
Silver Cording Trim
Silver Cording Trim
[139620]

No comments