WHAT I LOVE - FLORAL BACKGROUND


Hello, happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I have a stamped floral background card design to share with you all,
I’ve used one of my favourite retired stamp sets from last year’s Sale-A-Bration.
 
I’ve used this stamp set to create a modern background design using a bold colour,
Adding just a small amount of colour pop and an accent of gold to finish things off.
 
I started by making an A2 top folding card out of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
Again I’ve used the Stampin' Trimmer for all my trimming and paper scoring today.

 
I’ve then taken four of the beautiful floral and foliage stamp images that come in the
retired What I Love Photopolymer Stamp Set to create a pretty stamped background,
I’ve stamped the various images in Basic Black Archival Ink to create a bold tone.
 
I also stamped the same pattern to the back flap of a Whisper White C6 Envelope,
A matching envelope is always a nice finishing touch for your handmade cards.
 
The Thank You sentiment comes from the same What I Love Photopolymer Stamp Set,
I’ve stamped the sentiment onto Old Olive Cardstock using Basic Black Archival Ink,
The Old Olive Cardstock adds a nice pop of colour to this bold card design.

 
I adhered the stamped sentiment strip on top of a small bundle of Gold Metallic Thread,
Popping the sentiment up with Foam Adhesive Stripes to add dimension to the card.
 
The finishing touch for today’s project were a few Metallic Sequin Assortments in gold,
The gold sequins helped tie in the gold thread and also added a feminine touch.
I adhered the sequins to the card front using the handy Fine Tip Glue Pen.
 
I hope you enjoyed this floral background card design,
Thanks so much for stopping by!

PROJECT SUPPLY LIST
 

No comments