SPOOKY FUN - HALLOWEEN CARDS

 
Hello, welcome back everyone!
Today I have two Halloween cards to share with you all,
Today’s cards were created using the Spooky Fun Photopolymer Bundle.
 
I decided to make two of each card design, just changing the base colour,
Making two with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and two with Basic Gray Cardstock.

 
I started today’s project by making four A2 top folding card out of my chosen cardstock,
Using my We R Memory Keepers Trim & Score Board to do all my trimming and paper scoring.
 
To make the background for the cards, I started by repeatedly stamping three sentiments from
the Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set, stamping each sentiment three times to the card base,
stamping in Pumpkin Pie Ink onto the Pumpkin Pie card base, and Whisper White Craft Ink
onto the Basic Gray card base.

 
The sentiment banners are made from Basic Black Cardstock, cut down to a 3/8” wide stripe,
I stamped the “Happy Halloween” sentiment form the Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set,
with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder.
 
Taking the moon from the same stamp set I heat embossed four moons onto Vellum Cardstock,
Again using Versamark ink to stamp each image, and heat embossing them with Ranger Super
Fine White Embossing Powder.
 
 
The vellum moons were die cut out using a circle from Hero Arts Infinity Dies Nesting Circles die set,
I allowed a bit of extra vellum around the moons to give a soft halo affect around the sides.
 
I then used the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies from the bundle to die cut out 12 bats,
Using some retired Stampin’ Up! Black Glimmer Paper from last year’s Holiday Catalogue.
 
 
To assemble my cards I layered the Happy Halloween banners over the vellum moon circles,
and adhered them to the card front over the repeat stamping with Foam Adhesive Strips,
Hiding the Foam Stripes under the black banner.
 
I then adhered three bats to each card using Best Creation Small Square 3D Foam Tape Dots,
and lastly I added three Beetle Black Enamel Dots from Doodlebug Design to each card.

 
This is a fantastic bundle with so many possibilities and I can’t wait to use it again!
I hope you liked these Halloween cards using the Spooky Fun Bundle.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Versamark Ink Pad
Vellum A4 Cardstock
Foam Adhesive Strips
Basic Gray A4 Cardstock
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie A4 Cardstock
Black Glimmer Paper - RETIRED
Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set
 
….
 
SIMON SAYS STAMP
 
Tombow - Adhesive Tape Runner
EK Success - Powder Tool Applicator
Hero Arts - Infinity Dies - Nesting Circles
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine White
Doodlebug Design - Enamel Dots - Beetle Black
Best Creation - Small Square 3D Foam Tape Dots


No comments