SPOOKY FUN - HALLOWEEN CARD SET

 
Hello, Happy Friday everyone!
Today I’m excited to share a set of Halloween cards that I made,
Today’s cards feature the awesome Spooky Fun Photopolymer Bundle again.
 
This set of cards is quick and easy to make and would make a perfect gift,
A very minimal card design with a lot of white space, but still eye catching!

 
I started off by making eight A2 top folding cards out of Trophee Board White Linen cardstock,
Using my We R Memory Keepers Trim & Score Board to do all my trimming and paper scoring.
 
I then stamped my sentiments using the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set,
stamping four cards with “Happy Halloween” and four with “Trick Or Treat”, using Memento
Tuxedo Black Ink.

 
For the four “Happy Halloween” cards I took the awesome moon from the stamp set and
stamped the moon above each sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, slightly offsetting
the moon to the left of the sentiment as I stamped.
 
Using the coordinating Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies from the bundle, I then die cut out
two bats and witches, using some retired Stampin' Up! Black Glimmer Paper from last year’s
Holiday Catalogue.
 
I then adhered the bats and witches to each card base, using Best Creation Small Square
Foam Tape Dots, slightly overlapping the stamped moon as I placed them onto the cards.

 
Lastly I adhered three Studio Calico Wood Veneer Tiny Stars around each moon image,
adhering the Tiny Stars with a small amount of Tombow Mono Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
 
For the four “Trick Or Treat” cards I stamped a few extra elements onto the card bases,
I used the adorable set of three ghosts above two of the sentiments, and stamped two
solid little bats that are in the stamp set above the last two Trick Or Treat sentiments,
stamping everything in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
 
Next I stamped two tombstones in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Basic Gray Cardstock,
and two sets of pumpkins in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, I’ve
then used the coordinating dies to die cut each image out - super quick and easy!

 
Again I adhered the pumpkins and tombstones to each card base, using small
Best Creation Square Foam Tape Dots, giving each card that pop of dimension.
 
As a finishing touch I added some Clear Wink Of Stella to the stamped bats,
This just gave these two cards a bit of sparkle and some added interest.

 
A set of eight cards that were super quick and easy to make!
I hope you like these minimal, but super cute Halloween cards.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Basic Gray A4 Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie A4 Cardstock
Black Glimmer Paper - RETIRED
Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Spooky Fun - Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tombow Mono - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
….
 
OTHER SUPPLIES
 
Studio Calico - Wood Veneer - Tiny Stars
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Trophee Board - White Linen 240 GSM Paper
Best Creation - Small Square 3D Foam Tape Dots


No comments