A BOO-TIFUL TREAT !


Hello, Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am so excited to share these cute little BOO-tiful treats that I made,
These are quick and easy to make and are super simple to mass produce in no time.
Inside every treat is a little cellophane wrapped gummy eye ball - perfect for Halloween!
 
Since Halloween isn’t celebrated here in New Zealand like it is in the States I’m giving away
one of these to each child at the school where my mother works as a cute little Halloween treat.
 
 
For today’s project I started off by picking three different pieces of patterned paper from the retired
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper stack, and used my We R Memory Keepers Trim & Score Board
to do all my paper trimming and scoring.
 
Using three different patterns of paper from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper stack,
I trimmed each 12 x 12 sheet into 1 5/8” wide stripes and then cut each stripe in half at 6”,
I then scored every 6” strip at 3” to give them a clean and crisp fold line.
 
 
The small round BOO sentiment comes from the retired Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set,
I stamped 20 BOO sentiments in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock,
and 20 more using Tangelo Twist ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock, giving me 40 in total!
 
The most time consuming part of making these little treats was die cutting each sentiment out,
Every BOO sentiment was die cut out (one at a time) using a small circle from the Hero Arts
Infinity Dies Nesting Circles die set.
 
 
To assemble each treat I added a small amount of ribbon folded in half and used the Handheld
Stapler to attach the ribbon to the Designer Series Paper, this also closed each little treat shut,
while still allowing enough room for the gummy eye balls to be slipped in the side.
 
Lastly I adhered the colour coordinating BOO sentiments to each little treat using a large
Best Creation Square 3D Foam Tape Dot, just to give each sentiment a pop of dimension.
  
 
These were such fun to make, and I can’t wait to give them out to all the kids!
I hope that you liked these super quick and easy little BOO-tiful treats.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
STAMPIN' UP!
 
Handheld Stapler
Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Tangelo Twist 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad - RETIRED
Basic Black 3/8″ Satin Stitched Ribbon - RETIRED
Happy Haunting - Designer Series Paper - RETIRED
Cheer All Year - Photopolymer Stamp Set - RETIRED
 
….
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Hero Arts - Infinity Dies - Nesting Circles
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Best Creation - Large Square 3D Foam Tape Dots


No comments