STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN TREASURE HUNT WINNER !

 
Hello,
I’m sorry to say I don’t have a card to share with you all this week, I've been super busy at work and im currently in the process of looking at a better craft storage system for my crafting space as my current one is just not working for me (more like I don't have enough room), but I will share more on this when I have it all sorted and organized, so no card, however I do have some other fabulous news to share with you all….
 

A few weeks ago the wonderful Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team had a global treasure hunt competition that everyone could partake in, you had to collect the names of 12 different Stampin' Up! products by clicking through each of the Artisan design team members blogs, once you had all your clues you then entered your answer into an online entry form.

Each of the Artisan design team members were giving away a prize pack full of Stampin' Up! goodies, One winner was drawn per Artisan according to their geographical location, so since I’m from New Zealand I had the super talented Susan Wong as my nearest Artisan design team member to play along with, now I knew there would be 1,000’s of people entering this so I didn’t think I’d have much of a chance at winning the prize but still thought I’d play along as I always follow all the Artisan design team members and it’s always fun to enter things when there is crafting goodies up for grabs.
 
So a few weeks past and I thought the competition had been and gone and then I get an e-mail saying “Stampin' Up! Artisan Treasure Hunt Winner! “, Now at first I thought this was a Stampin’ Up! online order confirmation e-mail and thought nothing of it, so I didn’t even open it, but then five minutes later I thought to myself, I haven’t ordered anything from Stampin’ Up this month, so I went back to my e-mails and reread the e-mail properly and nearly fell off my chair, let me tell you I was jumping around like a five year old on Christmas day, I couldn’t believe what I was reading.
 
So I am now the very proud owner of these bad boys.
 
Cherry Cobbler Ribbon - Retired
Old Olive Thick Baker's Twine - Retired
Jolly Christmas - Clear Mount Stamp Set
Cheer all Year - Photopolymer Stamp Set
20 sheets 6x6" Merry Moments Designer Paper
 
Plus she also gave me a few other goodies to try that weren't even part of the prize pack.

Very Vanilla 1 ¼ " Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon
X1 Of Each - Home For Christmas Designer Buttons
X2 Of Each Different Colour / Size - Home For Christmas Enamel Dots

I just want to say a super big thank you to Susan Wong for this wonderful prize pack.
Both stamp sets in the prize pack were on my wish list so I am very grateful to have won this. 
 
If you have a free moment in your day please go check out Susan’s blog - Stamping Susan
She is very talented and has so many fabulous crafting ideas and designs to see on her blog.
 
I cant wait to share my designs with everyone using these stamp sets,
Hope you all have a lovely week, Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments