PETITE PETALS


Hello, I hope everyone is having a lovely week,
Today’s card is a super quick and easy birthday card.
 
To start off my card I stamped a bunch of the pretty flowers from the Petite Petals Clear Mount Stamp Set using Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Ink Pad onto some Whisper White cardstock, once these were all stamped and had a chance to dry I punched them out using the coordinating Petite Petals Punch.
 
I then die cut a medium sized circle form Lil’ Inker Designs Stitched Mats Circles die set using Trophee Board White Linen 240 GSM Paper - I used this as it will add a bit more texture to the card as it has that fine embossed print on it that I talked about last week.
 
I also die cut a large stitched rectangle from Lil’ Inker Designs using some gorgeous DSP from the retired Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack that has lovely bold Blackberry Bliss stripes running across it.
 
 
The last thing I had to do before assembling my card was to heat emboss my sentiment,
I used the stamp set Birthday Balloons from Simon Says Stamp and heat embossed this in some Rangers Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder.
 
Putting the card together was very easy, I glued the large stitched rectangle straight to the front of a Whisper White Note Card, and then popped the embossed sentiment stitched circle up on some Foam Dots, lastly I placed my little stamped flowers around the sentiment sort of giving it a flower wreath look.
 
A very quick and easy card that could be made multiple times and given away as a gift.
If you’re not a fan of Blackberry Bliss this is also easy enough to change just be choosing
another colour of DSP and coordinating the stamped flowers to your chosen DSP colour.
Thanks for reading.
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Heat Tool 
Mini Glue Dots
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Petite Petals Clear Mount Bundle
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack - RETIRED
 
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Versamark - Ink Pad
EK Success - Powder Tool Applicator
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine Gold
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
Simon Says Stamp - Birthday Balloons Clear Stamp Set
 
.
 
Lil' Inker Designs
 
Stitched Mats - Circles
Stitched Mats - Rectangles
 
.
 
OTHER

Trophee Board - White Linen 240 GSM Paper


No comments