STAMPIN' UP! - CELEBRATION ADD-ON KIT

 
Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday!
Today’s card is a super cute and easy little girl’s birthday card.

I starting off with a
Crumb Cake Note Card and embossed my sentiment three times using Calypso Coral Stampin' Emboss Powder, Ranger Super Fine Black Embossing Powder and Calypso Coral again, why three times you ask? Well I’ve seen a few cards around with the same sentiment repeated and thought I’d play around and try something similar. I also embossed the cat in Ranger Super Fine Black Embossing Powder which I will colour later with my Blendabilities, I then embossed the cat once more on to the front of my envelope in Calypso Coral just to give it a cute little touch.
 
 
Next I trimmed down some of the paper from the Calypso Coral - Celebration Add - On Kit,
The paper in the kit is double sided so you get your cardstock colours on one side and DSP on the other, the kits also come with two foil sheets which I can’t wait to use. With all my paper trimming done I then did some very basic colouring to the cat using only two colours for his body with my Smoky Slate Blendabilitie Markers and also using a Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write Marker for the cat’s paws.

To assemble the card I glued the Calypso Coral cardstock piece straight to the card front right up against the left hand side, I then added foam dots to the DSP piece and layered this on top of the Calypso Coral cardstock, layering it to the left again so there was still some of the Calypso Coral cardstock peeking out, I then placed the cat on top of the DSP centring him over both pieces to make it look like he was jumping up to say “Happy Birthday”. To add a nice finishing touch to my card I also punched out two banners using Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Black cardstock, I added some Gold Metallic Thread under the Crisp Cantaloupe banner and then added a Gold Star Confetti Sequin on top of both banners.
 
Hope you liked this quick and easy card,
Thanks for reading.
 
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Heat Tool
Banner Punch
Gold Metallic Thread
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes
Crisp Cantaloupe A4 Cardstock - RETIRED
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Calypso Coral - Celebration Add - On Kit - RETIRED
Calypso Coral - Stampin' Emboss Powder - RETIRED
2013-2015 In Colours - Stampin' Write Markers - RETIRED
Smoky Slate - Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers - RETIRED
 
.
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Versamark - Ink Pad
Penny Black - Nine Lives Stamp Set
Pretty Pink Posh - Gold Star Confetti
EK Success - Powder Tool Applicator
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine Black
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots


No comments