HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY - GIFT PACKAGING


Hello again, hope your all enjoying your weekend so far,
Now it just so happened to be my wonderful twin sister’s 25th birthday on Wednesday,
I thought this would be a great time to show case some very simple gift packaging ideas with you.

 
As well as making the two Happy Birthday Darling cards earlier in the week I also ended up having enough left over paper and supplies to make one more 3 x 3 card which I used for my sisters birthday card, I made this card exactly the same way as the other two cards, just changing my card base to a piece of 3 x 3 Basic Black cardstock and using a Whisper White Square Envelope.
 
Now onto the fun part of wrapping the present !
I don’t do this to every present I wrap but  when I can I try to make the wrapped present tie in with the card I’m giving the person, so I grabbed some black wrapping paper and covered my box, with that all done I just needed something to tie in all the other colours from my card.

BANNER CLOSE UP - BANNER FRAMELITS DIE SET
I ended up deciding on a cute little banner embellishment to go in the corner. I made this by using two of the dies from the Banners Framelits Die set in Basic Black and Bermuda Bay cardstock, to assemble the banner I adhered the Basic Black banner on top of the Bermuda Bay banner using Foam Dots, I then added some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim under a silver bow which I had left over in my stash from Christmas.
 
I’m sure your all wondering what I got her. So in Box #1, drum roll please..... a Retro Stand Mixer!
It’s something she has been wanting for quite some time so I finally caved and got her one.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this simple gift packaging idea,
Have a wonderful weekend.
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Banners Framelits Die Set
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
Bermuda Bay A4 Cardstock
 
....
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Tombow - Adhesive Stamp Runner Tape
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots


No comments