ITTY BITTY 3X3 CARD

Hello all, I have another card to share with you that I made this week.
This is actually a card I made using scraps from the “Not So Girly Girl” card on Wednesday.
I enjoyed making this little 3x3 card and really liked the end results I got using up my bits of scrap paper.
 
Now what I didn’t tell you on Wednesday is that the first time I went to do my heat embossing for my sentiment I didn’t get it perfectly centred as I did it on a pre die cut piece of Hello Honey cardstock and me been ever so fussy and wanting it just perfect did not want to use this on my card so I re-embossed my cardstock and then die cut it so it was centered - You live and you learn.
 
I didn’t want to waste the other embossed sentiment so I trimmed it down with my paper trimmer and left a little border the whole way around that I just eyeballed to what I thought looked good, I then trimmed out a slightly larger piece of the same Love Notes patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers that I had left over from Wednesday and placed this under my raised sentiment.
 
 
To finish my card off I then made a cute little butterfly using the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
 I punched out one in Hello Honey and one in Basic Black, I then placed my Hello Honey butterfly on top of the Basic Black butterfly and folded his wings up to give him some dimension. I centred the butterfly under my paper stacks and added some Wink Of Stella to the top butterfly to give him some dazzle, lastly I added two of the black candy dots to tie it all together.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and get a chance to soak up some sunshine,
Thanks for reading.
 
- TIP -
Do you hate those ugly crease marks you get when you try and bend or fold your paper?
To avoid this I used my bone folder to make a little score line down the centre of my butterfly.
When you fold the wings up the paper won't crease  - No more ugly creased paper !

 
- SUPPLY LIST -
  
Stampin’ up!
 
Heat Tool
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Neutrals Candy Dots
Basic Black Cardstock
Hello Honey Cardstock
Whisper White Square Envelopes
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
.
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Kaisercraft - Hip Hip Birthday Clear Stamp
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine Black
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
ZIG - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Tip Marker
We R Memory Keepers - LOVE NOTES 6x6 Paper Pad

.

OTHER

Trophee Board - White Linen 240 GSM Paper

No comments