A CARD FOR A SWEET FRIEND

Hello, I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.
Today I wanted to make a super cute and easy card for a friend.
 
I’m still in love with the 2014-2016 In Colours from Stampin’ Up! So I thought I’d make a card using two of the colours from the ink pad set and go from there, I ended up picking my two favourite colours at the moment which are Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey, I paired these two colours with the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack for a bit of added interest behind the feathers, I also used my stitched Rectangle dies in Sahara Sand as this tied in nicely with the DSP (Designer Series Paper).
 
 
I liked the feathers on their own but felt they looked a bit lost so I added a cute little flower stamped in Blackberry Bliss from the Petite Petals stamp and punch set, this also gave it a bit more of a feminine touch.
I then stamped my sentiment from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and that finished my card off for today. 
 
 
Sometimes I like to match the insides of my cards to the front so I added another stitched Rectangle in Sahara Sand and a cute little feather which comes from the same set and added another of the flowers from the front.


Hope you all liked this card,

Thanks for reading.
 

 
- TIP -
See that circle under the feathers? This was actually a balloon die that I snipped the tail off to create.
If you are like me and don’t yet own an impressive die collection I encourage you to buy dies like this that
you can stretch and make into other shapes that you may need.

 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Hello Honey Cardstock
Sahara Sand Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Petite Petals Clear-Mount Bundle
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Six-Sided Sampler Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – Retired
 
. 
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Balloon Dies
Pointed Feather Dies
Glue Dots - Mini Glue Dots
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
 
.
 
Lil' Inker Designs
 
Stitched Mats - Rectangles

No comments