A CARD FOR THE NOT SO GIRLY GIRL

Hello, I hope everyone is having another lovely week.
For today’s card I want to share this birthday card that I made that is for us girls that aren't so girly!
I started this card design off by first picking a flower from the Bloom With Hope Stamp Set that I wanted to watercolour and then tied in all the other layers, I water coloured my flower in Daffodil Delight as I don’t think the Hello Honey ink pad matches the Hello Honey cardstock that well, It’s a lot darker - See centre of flower for Hello Honey ink colour, I then added the branch / leaves from the same stamp set and water coloured these in Mossy Meadow.
 
 
I put this card together with two Stitched Rectangle Mats layered on top of each other and then heat embossed my sentiment using the same black embossing powder as my flower / leaves. To finish off my card I added a few black candy dots and stamped the back flap of the envelope in Daffodil Delight using the same flower.
Thanks for reading.
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Heat Tool
Aqua Painters
Neutrals Candy Dots
Hello Honey Cardstock
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Bloom With Hope (Hostess Set) - Clear Stamp Set - RETIRED
 
.
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Tim Holtz - Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Kaisercraft -   Hip Hip Birthday Clear Stamp
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine Black
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
We R Memory Keepers - LOVE NOTES 6x6 Paper Pad
 
.
 
Lil' Inker Designs
 
Stitched Mats - Rectangles

No comments